lørdag den 21. juni 2014

OOTD - Date Night!

Hey everyone! Yesterday my boyfriend and i went on a date that I arranged.. I made dinner for him (which is like unbelievable, since I can't cook!) then we went for some yummy ice cream, and at last we went to a drive-in cinema.. We watched 22 Jump Street, and it was actually pretty good.. It's hard to find movies that both of us like, but he liked the mixture of comedy and action, and i liked Channing Tatum.. Win!
So here's the outfit that i wore.. And YES i know that the dress is pretty short. I probably should have tried it on in the store, haha!





Dress: Topshop - Bag: Paul's Boutique - Belt: Portugal - Nails: Essie

20 kommentarer:

  1. such a pretty outfit. love the dress very much. fantastic color

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    SvarSlet
  2. the dress is so so cute, its not thaaat short :P, what did u cook???

    majnira.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh well, it's probably the shortest dress i own :P I cooked him a nice steak.. That's the only way to keep a man! ;)

      Slet
  3. Cute outfit, the colour looks great on you. I want to watch 22 Jump Street, the first one was awesome!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  4. Pretty dress & cute belt!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely color on you! I always try to find lacey shorts to wear under too short dresses. I am tall, so it happens a lot!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Good idea, maybe i should try that! <3

      -Nellie

      Slet
  6. Adorable dress! Love your nails <3


    x Jacquelyn
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    SvarSlet
  7. you look gorgeous dear :)

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  8. Really nice dress that you could wear into any season really good choice...really nice blog and very pretty x x x

    please visit my blog its only new! http://fashionadditivez.blogspot.ie/

    SvarSlet
  9. Lovely skirt! I like Channing Tatum too.
    Visit: http://thefablioness.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  10. I love your Dress

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    SvarSlet
  11. Your dress is so simple & the belt added the right amount of quirk.Would
    you like to follow each other via GFC , Bloglovin & Google+ to keep in
    touch? Lemme know! & take care!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    SvarSlet
  12. Love your dress, 22 jump street is so funny but i do prefer the first film

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree! The second one was great, but the first one was better!

      -Nellie

      Slet
  13. Pretty!! This Topshop dress is amazing!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    SvarSlet
  14. What an amazing outfit! The dress is lovely and you totally have the body to wear such a short dress, so no worries. I loved the belt, and the nail art. Always having the prettiest manicures.
    I'm glad you had a nice time with your boyfriend. Sounds like the perfect date! :)

    SvarSlet
  15. Hey dear,
    you look so fantastic in this beautiful dress! ♥
    I'm following you now via Bloglovin & hope that you like my blog, too :)

    With love,
    Kati from http://pancakesandphotographs.blogspot.de/

    SvarSlet