onsdag den 3. oktober 2012

AdR Pre-sale event!

Hey everyone! As you know, today i went to the Anna Dello Russo pre-sale event. I actually won the invitation, from a blog, and i could bring one person with me. I took my mom with me, and we had an amazing night, even though she was pretty embarrassing.. But come on all moms are embarrassing! 






aaaaand guess who i met.. Christina Dueholm!! If you dont know her, you need to check her blog out here!
At first i was like, i cant go up to her and just interrupt her, she's like.. The queen! Okay, maybe not the queen, but the queen of blogging (at least for me!) I was so scared when i walked up to her, i was like "omg is this real life!?" But she was sooo nice, and i'm really glad i got a chance to talk to her :)


Why do i look like a potato when she is so beautiful!? 


Drum roll please! Look what i got! I love these earrings, i just feel so fancy with them on! Hahah :)

                                         

 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hvornår kommer der fler OOTD indlæg:D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. ååh hvor er du sød at du spørger! Det skal nok komme i løbet af ugen :D

      Slet
  2. Hej søde Nikoline,
    IIh sikke en fin blog du har :) Og hvor var det bare fedt at møde dig :)
    Følger med på Bloglovin' nu.
    Håber vi ses en anden gang.
    Knus Christina
    passionsforfashion.dk

    p.s. Godt køb med øreringene - de klæder dig rigtig godt.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, og hvor er det sødt af dig at følge min blog! :)

      Slet
  3. Really nice purchase! I liked many items from the ADR collection!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    SvarSlet