Hey everyone! I really wanted to get started with some halloween nail designs, but since i'm going to an Anna Dello Russo event on wednesday, i just wanted one color. I chosed a beautiful blue color with some green and yellow shimmer/glitter.
Im sorry i only have one picture, but it was pretty difficult to take pictures of it!:/
(what is up with my nails shape!? lol!)
Nicole By OPI - Me + Blue
love your nails! the color is gorgeous xx
SvarSletLetters To Juliet
Hey girl, thanks for the comment. Followig you back!
SvarSletWWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
wow!
SvarSletThe colour is amazing!
SvarSletLUXESSED
Omg they look amazing!
SvarSletwww.studdedkisses.com
Love the color, your nails looks amazing (: x
SvarSlettalkingpickles.blogspot.com
nice !!
SvarSletwould you like to follow each other?
Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx
SvarSletsixthtractate.blogspot.com
Cool, Thanks for your comment on http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/
SvarSletbeautiful nails :) the color is gorgeous
SvarSletwonderful nails ;)
SvarSletCOol!!
SvarSlethttp://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge
A chic kiss ;)
Ooh I love that color, the sparkles are so fun :D
SvarSlethttp://www.closet-fashionista.com
love your nails!
SvarSlet<3
Love that colour!
SvarSletwww.Fashioncontainer.com
Fashioncontainer Facebook page
love that color
SvarSletFollow on GFC??:)
http://steph-annieblog.blogspot.fr
looks so nice!
SvarSletlove it! <3
SvarSlet- A.
adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com
love the colour
SvarSletMy Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory ♥ ♥