torsdag den 27. december 2012

Loving him was red..

Hey everyone! Yesterday I went to a christmas party thing with my family, and i thought this dress was perfect! It also reminds me a lot of Taylor Swift. I mean, doesn't it look like something Taylor would wear?.. Or is it just me? :p
Anyway, one of the things i got for christmas was the "Red" album, and i have been listening to it ALL the time!
If you wanna know what else i got for christmas, you can watch the video below:)




Dress - H&M


Shoes - Jette Riis



8 kommentarer:

  1. Sikke en smuk kjole! Farven er super flot til dig :-)

    Knus
    kunsanne.blogspot.dk

    SvarSlet
  2. Like your dress! You're so pretty. :)

    Much Love, Virginie

    http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  3. Your dress is really pretty and elegant! I love it! And you got so many great gifts!
    I hope you had a nice NYE! Happy New Year!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.

    SvarSlet
  4. Rigtig lækre sko! :D og noget flot hår:) kan godt lide din blog
    skal vi følges?
    -http://kom-se.blogspot.dk/

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful dress, love this color.

    Happy New Year !! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Thank you for all for your sweet comments! Happy new year! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Fantastic dress so pretty!!

    Now following you :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    SvarSlet
  8. thanks sooo much for your coment, it was so nice of you and totally made my day :-) I follow you now too and I love the outfits you're wearing :-)

    SvarSlet