lørdag den 23. februar 2013

Birthday wishes!

Hey everyone! My birthday is only 3 weeks away, and i just finished my wishlist. If you need inspiration to your own wishlist, or what to buy as gift for your friends, just take a look <3

Lauren Conrad - Style
I don't have any style or fashion books, and i've heard a lot of great things about this book. Get it here!



Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck
Perfumes are always a great gift idea! I love Taylor, and i love this perfume! Get it here!


O.P.I Nail Polish
I always wish for nail polish, and O.P.I is the best brand ever! They are a little pricey, but they are definitely the best!
 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Så fik jeg også set din blog - hvor er den fin! Og style/fashion bøger kan man aldrig få for mange af :)

    Jeg glæder mig til at se, om du får nogle fine i fødselsdagsgave.

    /Janni - wwww.xoxoedstoft.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. I like opi nail polish too :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  3. I love OPI nail polish!
    Ireally think they are the best!
    Thank you for your comment!
    I follow you, follower 11 that's me!
    Would be great if you follow me back ?
    Maybe we can also like each other Fb page???
    Im'waiting for your reply on my blog, kisses xoxo

    www.limswardrobe.com

    SvarSlet