Hey everyone! The day is finally here! I turned 16 today, and i had one of the best birthdays ever! My family woke my up, and then we had a huge brunch. We went to the cinema, and then out to eat sushi.. And then we ended the night with cake and home videos!
Next weekend i'm throwing a party for my friends, and i can't wait!
Goodnight beautiful people <3
Happy Birthday! thanks for writing a comment on my blog, i have too remember to stand closer to the camera when taking photos outside! http://skull-hearts.blogspot.com/
Aww Happy belated Birthday! 16 is a perfect age! Wish I was sixteen again! hehe Ok that makes me look super old! :P Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Happy Birthday!
SvarSletthanks for writing a comment on my blog, i have too remember to stand closer to the camera when taking photos outside!
http://skull-hearts.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday dear =) you are lovely
SvarSletFashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin
You're invited to enter Daniel Wellington watches giveaway: win a watch of choice up to $229 worth, open worldwide - last day to enter !
hi dear!!
SvarSletihihihih :-) Today it's my birthday :-)))
I follow you!!!!
if you want, follow me back ^_^ let me know :-)
lipstickrouge.blogspot.it
Kisses, Andrea!
Happy late Birthday hun! Hope you had a great day! Btw, I absolutely love your outfit! :))
SvarSletI am running a giveaway on my blog now and I'd love it if you enter! :)
XO,
http://www.rosychicc.com
Happy birthday for yesterday! Sounds like you had a great day :D
SvarSlet-Kate xo
www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com
hope you had a great birthday :D
SvarSletxx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au
Aww Happy belated Birthday! 16 is a perfect age! Wish I was sixteen again! hehe Ok that makes me look super old! :P
SvarSletThank you for commenting on my blog.
Thank you all so much for your nice comments! :D
SvarSlet