onsdag den 28. august 2013

OOTD - Last days of summer..

Hey everyone! School is started, and summer is coming to an end.. How sad is that!? Lately i'm really busy with school and my new job, but i will still find some time to blog! Since it's getting colder, i thought i would get some last use out of my summer clothes. I bought the shirt and the accessories in London, and they are all from Primark :)




5 kommentarer:

  1. ohh, but summer really ends))

    mary-tur.ru

    SvarSlet
  2. I love the necklace! Definitely gonna head down to Primark!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely outfit! The top is amazing, and you have such beautiful hands.
    It's really sad that school has already started there. Schools in my country start at September 11th. And summer is still here! In fact I'm finally going on vacation next week!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. September 11th!? That's late, i wish i could go to a school like that, haha <3

      Slet
  4. Loving the classy necklace!
    x
    My newest fall outfit: http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2013/09/fall-stripes.html

    SvarSlet