lørdag den 1. februar 2014

January favorites!

Hey everyone! The first month of 2014 is over, and this year i've decided that i want to make monthly favorites.. starting now! I will write about my fashion, beauty and random favorites.. Enjoy! :)


FASHION 


Since it's finally snowing here, i have pulled out all of my nice sweaters, and this have definitely been worn a lot! I bought it in October in Vero Moda, so you might still be able to find it :) 


BEAUTY


This is actually an old combination that i have used both this fall and winter. I love dark lips, and this purple combination of Maybelline's lipstick in "Midnight plum" and Essence's gloss in "Berry me" looks amazing together! 


Finally! I have been wanting the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume ever since it came out, and after christmas i got it for my self. I have been wearing this all month. 

RANDOM

"Orange is the new black" has become one of my new obsessions. Even though it is nothing like Gossip Girl or other girly shows that i watch, i still really like it! 


The first song i heard by Parachute was "Forever and Always" and it immediately brought me to tears.. I have been loving all of their albums this month, but my favorite is "The way it was" from 2011.



So this was all of my favorites from January.. What are yours? :) 




9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on my blog ad I think it's a great idea follow each other. I just follow you on GFC, Hope you do the same, must be some mistake, but does not appear you follow me. =)

    http://statebeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    SvarSlet
  2. This jumper looks so cosy and I love something with a little bit of sparkle. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    SvarSlet
  3. The sweater is really pretty! Love it.

    http://www.juliechagas.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. I love the sweater! I watched one episode of 'Orange is the New Black' when my friend was watching it recently and really enjoyed it too.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should watch some more episodes, it only gets better! :)

      Slet
  5. Orange is the new black is SOOOOOOOOO good!

    SvarSlet
  6. Vild lækker sweater, hold nu op! Og hvis du er vild med Wonerstruck, skal du prøve Enchanted - det er klart den bedste af de 3 hun har lavet. I min optik i hvert fald :-)

    SvarSlet