mandag den 17. marts 2014

Birthday Outfit!

Hey everyone! Yesterday i turned 17 and i had an amazing day! The evening before i went out to have dinner with my family and my boyfriend, so i just wanted to show you what i wore.
How was your weekend? <3






Dress - H&M, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Belt - some store in Portugal, Bag - Primark, Bracelet - H&M

11 kommentarer:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I hope all your wishes come true.
    You picked such a beautiful outfit for your special day. I hope you had an amazing time! You looked great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! I really did have a great day <3

      Slet
  2. This looks great!! Awesome dress
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    SvarSlet
  3. I wish you all the Best for your new Year :-)
    A lot of sunnie Days and much Love!

    Great Look and I really love your belt :-)

    xoxo Kira

    SvarSlet
  4. Happy Birthday Sweetie ! You look great !
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice Look!!! Love your Dress

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    SvarSlet
  6. Great outfit, beautiful dress! Xo, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  7. I love your style! Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog!
    Fashion and the City
    Keep in touh xoxo

    SvarSlet
  8. You look amazing :) great outfit :)

    SvarSlet