BEAUTY
This month my hair has been really dry, but this oil makes it shiny and soft. I just use it when my hair is wet, it makes it so easy to comb through with my fingers.
High Impact Mascara from Clinique. This is my new favorite mascara, it separates my lashes, but it still gives them volume.
"I pink I can" by Sally Hansen. Beautiful pink polish, even though it needs 2-3 coats.
FASHION
I got this cool jumper from Asos for christmas, and it's so shiny! I will soon show you an OOFT featuring this.
RANDOM
The fault in our stars by John Green. ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK! If you haven't read it, you need to!
My favorite app this month has been QuizUp, and is the best quiz game for smartphones. There's hundreds of categories, and it's so much fun!
So that was all of my favorites for February. What were yours? :)







Love mascara clinique!
SvarSletStarlingdays.blogspot.com
Beautiful nail art color :D
SvarSletWWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
You are amazing Loving the nails and products!
SvarSletkisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com