My makeup favorite this month has been this palette from Sleek. I bought it last summer in London, and i have been using it a lot lately.
Favorite chapsticks! Luckily the weather is changing now, so my lips aren't that bad.. But when they are i use the Lypsyl chapstick, and the EOS egg :P
I bought a new ring a couple of weeks ago, and it's just so cute! It was on sale in Aldo so i just had to have it.
Favorite fashion piece from H&M. It's long sleeved but not that thick, so it's perfect for spring :)
I love the check shirt!!!
SvarSletDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Sleek palettes are amazing, I haven't come across one that I didn't like and the pigmentation is fab! :o) Xx
SvarSletMakeup by Candlelight
Lovely skirt!
SvarSletAlessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss
I love the look of the Sleek palette! I've been meaning to try one.
SvarSletHannah x
http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk
You should get one! They're so good, and not that expensive! :)
SletThanks for stopping by. Aaahh what a cute ring :) And I adore your nails - beautiful color, perfect for spring, too! <3
SvarSletRathana xx FabFashionaire.com
Thank you so much! :)
SletEOS egg, yay! Haha I have three of them :)
SvarSletThe Dragonfruit Diaries
That palette looks amazing and I need to try the EOS egg!
SvarSletwww.kindoflovely.com