This week i want to talk about a subscription service called Goodiebox. This post will only concern my danish readers, since the company are only shipping to Denmark. (At least i think so..) But i still think that this post relates to most people who are thinking about joining a subcription service.
Goodiebox is a company that sends you a box of different beauty products once a month. The boxes can vary prom person to person, but overall, everybody gets the same. A couple of months ago i decided to sign up, because i had heard of the American version GlamBox and it sounded like a good way to try out new products. I only got three boxes, and then i had to unregister. Let me show you one of the boxes that i got:
The price of these boxes are 139 DKK which would be around $26. I just dont think that the products are worth it. One thing i did like about Goodiebox was their customer service. There was a problem with one of my boxes, so i wrote to them about it. They were so nice and answered fast. Because of my box arived three weeks later, they gave me my money back. Now that's customer service!
REVIEW:
+ =
-The people who work at Goodiebox are so nice and friendly.
-I got my money back when there was a problem.
- =
-The price.
-The products containing perfume/parabens.
-Problems with the shipping.
★★☆☆☆☆
I'll give them two out of six stars, just because the products are not worth the price. At least not for me.
Ooh those are some cool stuff! I love goodie bags and the surprises they promise :)
SvarSlet- Che
style-che.com
Oh that sucks that you didn't like it. These kind of boxes are usually really good value so I'm surprised that it was a disappointment. x
SvarSletBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
I know! I guess it's just me and my annoying skin! <3
Slet-Nellie
Älskar goodieboxes ^^
SvarSletoh sad to hear that :/
SvarSletNew post on the blog!
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
mmm well, I still no subscribe in this service in my town, nice review!
SvarSletwww.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com
Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!
SvarSletwould you like to follow each other?
will be happy to see you in my blog)
www.dianacloudlet.com
I love that Giorgio Armani perfume! It has a really nice scent <3
SvarSletxx,
felishmichelle.blogspot.com | My latest post
great box! have never subscribed to one of these before. I really should they're awesome! P.S. thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me your lovely comment. I am now following with gfc. can't wait to see your future posts! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
SvarSlet