onsdag den 30. juli 2014

New In: Kiko Makeup!

Hey everyone! I'm home from Italy, and ready to leave in two days to go to Norway! More blogging will happen when i get home. I didn't have internet in Italy, and i won't in Norway eather. I didn't shop a lot in Italy, since i spend all of my money on ice cream and pizza.. Don't judge me, you know you would too! I did however get a few things from Kiko, a makeup brand i have heard of, but never tried.. Can't wait!
How's your summer so far? :)



4 kommentarer:

  1. I definitely would have spent all my money on food too!
    Love that blue polish, sooo pretty

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haha, nice to hear someone agrees with me ;)

      -Nellie

      Slet
  2. Great post!

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC, google+ and blogovin?
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet