mandag den 17. november 2014

Recap: Fall on Instagram!

Hey everyone! I looove Instagram and I check it several times a day.. Just as many of you probably do ;) I read a lot of blogs, but I don't follow all of them on Instragram. That's why I really like when people make these "best of" pictures from their Instagram. So I thought I might as well do the same thing! I have collected a few of my fall pictures, and I hope you like them. If you are on Insta, please link your profile, so I can check it out! :)

My Instagram: @nikolinelunoe



1) I went to the Ed Sheeran concert last week. It was amazing! 2) Fall outfit feat mustard tights. 3) Me and my boyfriend made pumpkin pie.. It took forever, but it tasted so good! 4) My DIY pumpkins on my nightstand. 5) Church selfie! 6) Lovely dessert at my aunt's wedding.   

7 kommentarer:

  1. Mustard tights! This has been on my shopping list since last winter - thanks for reminding me! Lovely.

    www.fashionandfrappes.com

    SvarSlet
  2. I love a good food post! Great pictures!

    -Kárin

    NEW POST!
    KÀRIN STYLES

    SvarSlet
  3. your idea is so nice, I was thinking too to make a post with Insta Life on my blog!
    my instagram is @mariaclaudiamuresan
    see you there, beauty!
    http://instantmagic.wordpress.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, i'll check you out :-*

      -Nellie

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. He really was! One of the best concerts ever!

      -Nellie

      Slet