Hey everybody! Last weekend i went to a christmas party with my class mates. We all brought food, and it was so much fun! I ate waaay to much, but we just had such a good time. I decided to go all out on the christmas outfit, since i'm not going to a lot of christmas parties this year. I found the ugliest (coolest!) sweater, that is actually my grandmothers.. I borrowed it form her a couple of years ago, and never returned it.. I rarely wear my hair up, but i wanted to show all the details on my sweater, so a doughnut-bun was perfect! I Added a red bow, and topped my outfir of with red lips and killer boots!
Sweater - Tiara International
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Jeans - H&M
Bow - Homemade
Earrings - Homemade
Ring - Jane Kønig
Lipstick - NYX
This is perfect for Christmas. You look fab, girl.
SvarSletxox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Thanks Lenya! <3
Slet-Nellie
You look so cute!
SvarSletJules x
Thank you Jules! :)
Slet-Nellie
You've already planned your Xmas outfit! Good for you! I always find myself to search through the wardrobe the day before :P
SvarSletGreat look indeed!
Oh my gosh loving your outfit. That sweater is freaking amazing and that bow is the cutest! :)
SvarSlethttp://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
Just had to come back again, Nellie, nope it's not bad, lol, your comment made me smile, I cross my finger that they will open more Starbucks pretty soon in Denmark. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I love your earring, it's so cute.
SvarSlethugs honey
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Thank you Lenya, you're such a sweetheart! :-*
Slet-Nellie
You look like from a christmas fairytale . LOVE this sweater !
SvarSletLola
How cute are those earrings! Love the holiday sweater as well :)
SvarSletJessica xo
the way to my Hart
Thanks Jessica! They actually broke yesterday :'(
Slet-Nellie
Fun Christmas outfit! I love it!
SvarSletMelanie @ meandmr.com
Fun sweater!
SvarSletxo ek
The Fashion Forecast
earrings so cool lol i want them :)
SvarSletwww.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke
So cute and festive! Love the bow in your hair!
SvarSletShannon
Clothes & Quotes
oh my <3 this sweater is so sweet ^_^ you look wonderful <3
SvarSlethttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥