Hey everybody! Fashion weeks are going on all around the world, and today it started in Copenhagen! I have never attended anything at fashion week before, but this year I'm actually going to a show! Tomorrow I will be witnessing the Jean Phillip show, and I'm way to excited. Afterwards, I will just walk around in the city, maybe stop by a few showrooms or so.. And hopefully, I will get a lot of cool streetstyle photos!
If you don't know any danish designers, I have created an outfit with only danish brands. Wish I could wear this tomorrow!

If you don't know any danish designers, I have created an outfit with only danish brands. Wish I could wear this tomorrow!

Ganni coat, 1.990 DKK / Samsøe Samsøe clothing / Stine Goya patterned skater skirt, 1.110 DKK / Stine Goya patterned hosiery, 225 DKK / Ganni rounded toe pumps, 965 DKK / By Malene Birger beige leather boots, 3.805 DKK / 18k jewelry / Samsøe Samsøe wool shawl, 545 DKK / By Malene Birger accessory, 230 DKK / Adax pung sort 130269 købes i Guldknappen.dk - fri fragt / Forgyldt diamand vedhæng med ankerkæde
Great selection!
SvarSletXX
http://www.floortjeloves.com
http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves