Hey everybody! Right now I'm in a cabin in Norway, enjoying my vacation. We ski everyday, and since I don't have any fancy clothes with me to show you, I thought that it would be cool to show you what i wear when I'm out in the snow. I have a blue jacket and white pants which is pretty basic, but better than an all black outfit! I do however really like my skis that are old, but I jazzed them up with some painting (Don't judge me!). It's always great to have some colorful or unique accessories if your outfit's plain, just so people can find you in the crowd.
What do you wear for skiing? :)
Helmet: Everest - Glasses: unknown - Boots: Moon Boots - Skis: "homemade"
Stunning boots! Awesome silver colour!
SvarSlet♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com
I'm going skiing in a few weeks and have been wondering about getting snow\moon boots. Are they worth the ££?
SvarSletClaire
www.thegreeneyedgirl.co.uk
Yes! They are a little expensive, but they are worth it. I bought mine 3-4 years ago, and they still are as good as new! :)
Slet-Nellie