Dress: Virgos Lounge - Shoes: Steve Madden
mandag den 23. marts 2015
Birthday outfit!
Hey everybody! This weekend I threw my birthday dinner/party and it was such a great night. I started out with a dinner for my family and close friends, and later all of my friends and classmates came to party hard, wuhuu! The weather was horrible, and the outfit pictures didn't turn out that well.. So I had to put on my party dress again today, to take some new pitures! Not complaining though.. So yeah, the curly hair and the red carpet is missing, but except from that, this is what I looked like at my party!
Etiketter:
birthday,
birthday dress,
steve madden,
zalando
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Happy Birthday!
SvarSlethttp://lapetitebetise.blogspot.de/
Very interesting dress! Happy birthday!
SvarSlethttp://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
Beautiful!
SvarSletCheck out my new post on my blog about Pastel Fashion
http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, South Africa, Military Style...
Pretty dress !
SvarSletwww.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
Thanks everybody <3
SvarSlet-Nellie
wonderful dress, you look stunning!
SvarSletMy last post: Essence All about matt! Fixing compact powder
Shopping Girls
This is a wonderful dress for the birthday! Happy belated birthday <3
SvarSletxx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Thank you darling!
Slet-Nellie
So pretty, love those heels!!
SvarSletxo,
Emma
http://www.sassystreet.com/
You look fantastic in this dress!!!
SvarSletWWW.LIAKW.COM
Wow this is such a pretty and interesting dress, you look wonderful in it! :))
SvarSletwww.smilesnapsparkle.com
Thank you so much! <3
Slet-Nellie