Hey everybody! In about two weeks I turn 18, and I still can't believe it.. It's weird to suddenly be a grown up.. Even though I'm never really going to be one! ;) I have gathered a few things that I wouldn't mind getting for my birthday. And can we all just look at that lamp for a moment? It's a pineapple! i mean, who wouldn't want that?


Baum und Pferdgarten floral print dress, 1.680 DKK / Wide ankle booties, 565 DKK / Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses, 1.130 DKK / MAC Cosmetics baby pink blush, 165 DKK / Pink lipstick / Burberry fragrance, 830 DKK / Brass table lamp, 465 DKK / By Lassen copper candle holder, 1.495 DKK
Aww your blog <3
SvarSletLove the boots and the lipstick :3
Ana, xx ♥
http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/
lovely sunglasses :)
SvarSlethttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK
very nice things, I would have taken myself some of them
SvarSlethttp://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com