mandag den 17. februar 2014

Valentine nails!

Hey everyone! Sorry i haven't been blogging in a few weeks, i have just returned from a vacation in Norway. Valentines Day was last friday, so i decided to make pink nails with hearts. I had a really great day, and my boyfriend made me the cutest gift ever!
How was your Valentine's Day? <3



11 kommentarer:

  1. Cute nails :-) !
    Thanks for your visit and leaving your lovely comment.
    I would love to follow each other and make the start :-)
    Hope I see you soon ;-)

    Happy Day!
    xoxo Kira

    SvarSlet
  2. So lovely!

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. Cute design, thanks for stopping by doll!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  4. sooo cute!!! xx hope you had a great valentines!

    www.FASHTRAV.com

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely nails :3 Amazing blog. <3 I follow you by GFC, G+ and Bloglovin. It would be nice if you like to follow me too. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! ofc i'll follow back :)

      Slet
  6. So lovely.

    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/2014/02/im-sinner-im-saint.html

    and maybe follow if U like.

    SvarSlet